New Guidelines for our Clinic:
With the outbreak of COVID-19, Sunalta Medical Clinic is trying to return to regular visits with your family doctor. While we are maintaining social distancing within the clinic, here are some of the ways we are trying to protect you and our staff.
- When booking an appointment, we ask that you let the clinic staff know if you have symptoms of a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or new/worsening cough.
- To help minimize the spread of infection, we ask that everyone book an appointment by phone or email prior to visiting the clinic, so that our staff can provide proper care for you and others in the clinic.
- Virtual appointments are still available and will be determined at the discretion of your healthcare provider and booking staff. Please be advised that virtual appointments come with additional security and confidentiality risks to personal health information. We take this very seriously and have implemented steps to protect your information as much as possible.
- We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment, and that only the patient(s) who have the appointment attend the clinic.
- If you must bring someone with you, such as a child, they will be required to attend the appointment with you in the exam room.